Friday, June 23, 2006

Chris did actually work hard...

I must confess, Chris actually worked as hard as anyone. I took a picture every time he was not working. Sometimes from different angles so it looked like he was constantly goofing off. I did this because he teased me for doing the windows and the decks saying I had, "A day at the water park." So The above post was just me getting even.
I was also able to get a picture of both of our cars in the same place...


Some day we're going to look back on this time in our lives with great pride. I love you, Cuz, and it was great working with you. I still hold out hope that someday we'll get things going again, without the dead weight this time. Regular paychecks are nice, but I miss feeding our families through our own skill and hard work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some day Cuz. Some day.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home