Thursday, November 24, 2005

So now I'm just waiting...

...for the Chocolate Chip Walnut Pumpkin Bread to finish baking. 33 minutes or so to go. I added some white chocolate chips because the batter looked a little boring. When the bread is done, I can go to bed. Which will give me about 6 and 1/2 hours of sleep. Then I have to get up and face the gruesome - prepping the turkey. I gag every year pulling out the giblets and whatnot.

I don't think I have enough time to get in to the whole Wal-Mart thing.

So maybe I'll just go read. I'm reading Mark Crispin Miller's "Fooled Again - How the Right Stole the 2004 Election & Why They'll Steal The Next One Too (Unless We Stop Them)." It's a bit tedious in parts and hard to follow, but I don't know how else the information could be presented. There are thousands of reported irregularities and dozens (hundreds?) of clearly deliberate misdeeds. I heard him on what will probably be the last live outside the studio broadcast of Air America's Morning Sedition a couple of weeks ago. And went right over and bought it.

By the way - Killing Morning Sedition is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of. The show is consistently brilliant. Rather than kill it, put Springer in Rachel's spot and bump everyone else up an hour. I can't tune it out here in the boonies, so I have to Podcast it. And I do, daily.

Did I say, "Happy Thanksgiving?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home