Friday, December 14, 2007

Things are groovy...

...but busy. I mean Bizzzzz-aaaaaaaay. Holidays and all.

The lights are up, and I'll shoot a video like I did on Halloween when I find the little camera. The tree is up and finished and Rachel has the upstairs all decorated. We may just leave it at that, but I'm not sure. Work is busy - I'm finishing up this project for Wisconsin Public Service. Lots of coding and testing and some fairly complex stuff.

I'll try to post again on Sunday. But in the meantime, same as it ever was...

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Incidentally, on Family Guy, when Brian said something about taking a "wait and see" attitude, Stewie said something like, "Yes, well, Jim Henson took a wait and see attitude and look where it got us...wrong sounding Muppets." It bugs me. I mean, my Kermit impression is better than some of the yuck I've heard.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe I ever saw that episode of the muppets. That was a great show.

I hope you get through the terribly busy season unscathed - or at least no more scathed than you already are.

-Joe

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home