Monday, November 05, 2007

Long day spent with Jake...

...only it was this Jake...



...and not my Jake.


We did what we do - with a white board and a couple of laptops.



And we got a lot done. Tomorrow and Wednesday, we present what we worked on today to the customer. We should get sign off by Monday and then spend the next couple of months building this thing we've designed for the last couple of months. About the only person I know who will use this system is Gary. And it's nothing amazing - but it's a big system that a lot of people will use.

I talked with Cuz tonight and told him that I feel good about tomorrow. I feel like I found my "On" button in Florida and I will know how to flip the switch tomorrow in front of the customer.

It was a long day - got back to my hotel around 10:00 PM. Now I need to go switch off and get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home