Sunday, December 25, 2005

Peace and Joy to you...

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukha, Happy Kwanza, Happy Boxing Day, and any other Happies and Merries I may have left out. But most of all I wish you peace and joy.

I wish you peace that expands from your very center like a bubble and pushes out all fear and negativity and then that the bubble be filled with joy.





I'm stoked with how my ham came out.















And with how my cookies came out.








Christmas Day is going great so far. I started my day with coffee in bed courtesy of my wife.

And we got right to the business of opening presents.

We started with the puppies who opened their own presents this year.



Here's Jake with his big presents. A stereo and a video game Rocker chair. The chair rules! And Rachel sat in it and her back felt great. So we might have to get a couple of more of those for watching movies downstairs. I played Jake's Tony Hawk game and it was awesome - there's speakers in the head rest and a sub-woofer in the back. So when you biff on what would have been a sick 80,00 point trick, the controller vibrates and the chair thumps you in the back.





Here's Rachel opening a gift. I wrapped the heck out of it. She had to get through wrapping paper to a heater box. Inside of that was a big plastic tub full of glass beads from her mosaics. And inside of that was a bubble wrapped, taped, and sealed cardboard tattoo from a gumball machine. Inside of that was cash to get the tattoo she's been wanting forever. It was great watching her finally realize what it was.







As for me - well, I got spoiled. I got great manly gifts! Which was perfect, because I was starting to feel a bit feminine with all of the baking and cooking and artsy crafty stuff I've been doing. I got this great goofy T-shirt with a velcro strip and a bunch of Velcro letters. You know, so I can make it say different things on different days. It says "Peace and Joy to you!" today. I also got - get this - it's like a syringe full of testosterone - a heavy clay poker chip set -AND- a gorgeous humidor! Woo fricking hoo! You can see the humidor in that first picture of Rachel above.

Now I have to go shave shower and shine. I already took care of that other 'sh' word. Shortly after the coffee. Then it's load up the car and head on down to Petalumer for Christmas ala Adrianne.

Oh, wait, one more picture...



Again, peace and joy to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home