Friday, February 24, 2006

Are you sitting down? Shocking, Scandalous Photos!!!

So by looking at me, you might not be able to tell that I almost never eat fast food. And I hate McDonald's as a corporation. Evil grows in the shadows of the Golden Arches.

And if you've talked to me for more than half an hour you know not only that I hate Starbucks, but you also know why I hate Starbucks, and you also know why you should hate Starbucks too.

And I also like to make my sister say, "No fucking way!!!" every once in a while.

Here you go, sis.



Hey, I was on vacation. And since I made a point of letting go of all things political and progressive and whatnot, and I spent a week embracing all things Disney, I thought, "why not?" and went ahead and did the unthinkable.

People have often asked me if I ever tried Starbucks coffee. I did once, about ten years ago. And let me tell you, it still sucks.

Tomorrow, if I have time, I'll post a fine example of why I hate Starbucks and why you should too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

damn dude...if you're gonna sell-out
at least super-size it!
ribbit!
frogdaddy

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to top it off...I just noticed you blew your wade on Venti??? DUDE...

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's what you've been waiting for..."WHAT THE FUCK"? Or was I supposed to say "NO FUCKING WAY?" Naw...I like "WHAT THE FUCK" better. What the fuck dude...vacation is one thing, but to sell your sole to the starbuck empire...man you've crossed over to the dark side. Forget calling you Griswold for losing your luggage...now you're Darth Starbuck.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home