Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Meanwhile, back at the Justice League...

...Aquaman and the Wonder Teens are...

OK, I don't know where to go with that.

Anyway - It's about 7:00. We've got 7:30 reservations at Bucca Di Beppo. So when I return, I will be feeling very full and very lazy. And I will have a big tub o' leftovers for tomorrow. Jake's back among the living after sleeping most of the day. No fever. And he's got his smile back. So I think maybe it was something, or some combination of things he ate. The neighbors had a nice day shopping and bopping around Downtown Disney. I got my nap in. Rachel did some laundry, so I've got undies for the rest of the week. I was really dreading the idea of going commando at Disneyland. There would just be something WRONG about that.

We just did a round of cocktails. The margaritas were just so-so yesterday. So today I decided to do Tequila Sunrises. No grenadine at the mini-mart, so I substituted Hawaiian Punch and an orange slice. It works in a pinch.

More later, if I am not too full and too lazy.

Dre says, "I've never been to Bucca Di Beppo's and I hope I have a good dinner."

Rachel says, "OK, we gotta go."

B-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home