Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Early Valentine's Day Present...


I got a Super Geek Pen - The Fisher Space Pen Q-4. It is glorious. I'm trying to get my life organized with a Day Timer. But I don't want to give up my Palm pilot, so I got a Day Timer that holds my palm pilot as well. But it is hard to get the stylus out when the Pilot is "docked" in my Day Timer. This pen has a stylus built in along with red and black pens and a mechanical pencil.

The realy amazing thing is the engineering. It has "red" "black" "0.7mm" and "Stylus" writen on the barrel. Youjust hold the pen with the device name you want facing up, push the button, and it pops right out. Push another button to retract and select another.

Super Geeky.

And she got it engraved with my name so you can't steal mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home