Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Save This Picture For Before They Were Stars...

Just in case he really gets in to this music thing and gets famous some day, here's a picture of Jake plugged in in his room for the very first time.



His Bio-Dad got him a bass guitar for his birthday. Bio-Dad is a really good bass player. I gave him my old electric that was in the closet downstairs. I'm a so-so guitar player. We got him a double guitar stand. And an amp. He'll get the amp tonight. But he does not yet have internet access, so I don't have to worry about him seeing this before he opens it. In the meantime, I hooked him up with my Pandoras Box and ran a goofy configuration of wires and adapters to plug in to his gaming chair.

He learned the notes to "Smoke On The Water" at camp last Summer and he played it about 500 times tonight. Then he started goofing around and making other noises.

Then I gave him headphones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home