Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Deal Or No Deal?

So I'd heard of this show. I used to be a fan of Howie Mandel. He was hilarious. And it seems to be on just about every night. So I flipped over to it.

Bel ieve it or not, it took me a while to figure out how it works. I was confused. Wait...there's these hot women in evening gowns...and a button...and briefcases...and what's that? a banker...and...huh?

The reason I couldn't figure out what was going on was I couldn't accept that the show was as inane as it is. I mean, there just has to be more to it than that or it couldn't be a game show, could it?

No, it really is just that simple. And just that stupid. People watch this show?

I've got an idea for a new game show then - Pick A Number Between 1 and 10.

Too hard? How about Rock, Paper, Scissors?

Still too hard? OK, let's play, "Here You Go, Have Some Money."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home