Thursday, June 29, 2006

Shorter and not so long, more frequent with less time between...

First, I want to take a moment to say thank you to those of you who read my little blog. And I want to add an extra special thanks to those of you that leave comments. Comments are like Blogger food - they keep me going.

Some of my friends and family have complained, well, not so much complained as commented, that it takes too long to read. I realized that they have gotten longer and longer. And I also realized that they got to be less frequent. It always seemed like such a hassle. Especially when there were a lot of pictures involved. That cabin cleanup post took something like two weeks to get up.


So, I'm going to try to post shorter posts more frequently. That should make it easier for you all to keep up with what's going on in and around the Hotel Yorba and it's residents and keep me from putting off updates.


This picture really doesn't have anything to do with this post, but it is kind of funny. Oh, wait, I mean, here is Chris saying my blog posts are too long and he doesn't have time to read them. He said he would squeeze my head like a grape unless I promised shorter posts...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...Cuz is ripped...how come WE didn't get those genes?!? -lil cuz

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is actually me attempting to dunk my Cuz. Unfortunately I hit his head on the rim and resulting in a loud clanging noise and me on my ass.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home