Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's been days...

It's been days
Since I've been doin' well
Since I don't feel like Hell
--Train


OK, so it's been a while. I spent several days pretending I wasn't getting sick and the last several actually being sick. And working. And working in the yard. And e-filing my taxes. And I went 6 days without leaving our house. And it's been 8 days since I've shaved. And two days since I've showered. And I look like this now...


But then the phone rang today with lots of good news. My Uncle Dave had a great follow up visit with his oncologist and his treatments worked and he has a clean bill of health!

That's the most important one, so I'm going to pause and give thanks wherever it goes.

-PAUSE-

OK, and I also got a call and we closed the Credit Union opportunity. So I am going to get busy and remain busy for sometime. It's one of those job security things in a time when jobs are anything but secure. So it's good to know that I will be contributing. And the best part is it is building a product that we will resell moving forward and keep me valuable to our organization for, well, years, probably.

I am resting a little easier, and hopefully I will kick out this cold/flu/cough nastiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home