Saturday, April 26, 2008

Last weekend...

...seems like a long time ago. But it's only been a week.

Jake spent the weekend with Lauren and Paul.

Rachel and I went to Ted...



...and Hookie's


We saw the Stokemen...





And they were fantastic. And the bass player had a really cool Gretsch Bass.

And I got a pick from Bill. And we met a girl who appeared taller than me who was really shorter than Rachel who was wearing home made platform shoes and really enjoyed dancing to the song Skankenstein. And a new band called The Cowboy Perverts played too. That's the bass player's new band. And it was really cool the way they trnsitioned people on and off stage. And the old lady singing sort of cabaret nightmare style in the video there was bounced, or maybe her friend was for doing a J inside at The Caspar Inn. Which is a really cool place and I really wish I had made the trip out then when the Detroit Disciples played there. Maybe they'll play there again.

And then The Cowboy Perverts were done and the singer went upstairs to sleep and came back down later in his boxer shorts, which were repeatedly pulled down by the hot female drummer, so the ladies in the place got some full frontal male nudity - the kind of thing Jim Morrison got arrested for in Florida.

Yes, it was that kind of night.

And we met a lot of really nice people over the weekend. Ft. Bragg is A-Okay in my book.

Now where did I put that book of mine?

As always, good trip to Ted's. And this time it was too windy to fly my kite. And there was no wind on our previous visit. So maybe next time will be just right?

I'll get another post up Sunday explaining why it seems so long ago that we were at Ted's. I'll give you a hint...

I was in Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home