Monday, March 13, 2006

A little stressed out...

So I haven't really written about this, but maybe just getting it out will help.

Things are pretty tense right now work wise. CommTech is at something of a crossroads. One of our partners bailed out back in October. And the company is supposed to be buying out his shares over the next two years. But things haven't been going so well. There's no money in the business to pay out. I got hurt and haven't been as effective as I usually am. A couple of deals fell through. One customer shorted us $15K. And now Chris is being forced to take a full time gig where he is currently contracting. He can either take it or try to find a new contract somewhere. And they made him a really good offer. And I think he is going to take it. So now I have to figure out what to do. And I'm in knots and now my other shoulder is hurting.

Maybe I'll open a Falafel cart in Clearlake.

Good thoughts and prayers from friends and family are definitely appreciated right now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home