Wednesday, August 23, 2006

238.1...

...and the reunion is in 23 days.

Assuming I don't hit some wicked evil monster plateau, or go out to dinner, have dessert, then drinking, get drunk on a lot of White Russians and then go to Denny's for Moons Over My-Hammy, chili cheese fries, and a chocolate shake, I'm thinking I could be at 225 for the reunion. Maybe 220 if I'm still dropping a lot of water.

That means I could hit 200 safely by Christmas. Assuming I skip Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Anyway, what's funny to me is that at 200, I will need all new clothes and I will STILL BE FAT!!!! I'd then have to lose another 40 pounds to be at a "healthy" weight according to the Body Mass Index (BMI) tables.

160? Yeah, in 8th grade, maybe. Or was that 6th grade?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Seymour said...

You know you've got my support buddy. Are you sure you can give up Denny's Country Fried Steak (two golden-fried chopped beef steaks smothered in rich country gravy. Served with your choice of two sides and dinner bread) and Smothered Cheese Fries (Topped with melted Cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon with ranch dressing on the side)?

That sounds hard to resist.....

1:22 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Yeah, I can give that sort of thing up.

I have trouble with things like milkshakes and cake. And I like to get up in the middle of the night and eat cookies and a big glass of milk.

I think my two biggest problems are portion size and lack of exercise, both of which I'm dealing with pretty well right now.

Thanks for the support.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home