Friday, November 17, 2006

F%$* Sears In Clearlake, and the guy with the keys, and his boss...

I got a call today from the Sears store.

"Yes, um, Hi, Mr. Sonderstorm, Hi, this is [name witheld] at the Clearlkae Sears store. And I wanted to let your items on November 28th."

I explained politely that that wouldn't do because we need the fridge before Thanksgiving.

And then he lied to me, saying, well, he just got the order. Which isn't true, because I know he received it on Saturday. And I called him on it.

So he had to delete my order and place it again. And apparently he screwed that up because he had to do it again. And he calls me back and say I need to use another card. I explain that I don't want to use another card, I want to use my check card so the money comes out of my checking account.

There's more, but I'll spare you - Basically, I may not be able to use my ATM card for the next several days because he put a bunch of transactions on it for the appliances which exceeded my daily limit or something. So I had to use my Discover Card.

It continues to suck. The next post on this topic will either be of the actual appliances installed in my home or me cancelling the order and going to Best Buy instead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Seymour said...

FYI, there is a Sears Appliance outlet in Hayward or San Leandro, if these guys continue to be schmucky.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Thanks Ted. I'll think about that if things go South again.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home