Thursday, November 02, 2006

More to come...

I still have to do Jeff and Jolene's Halloween Party, Carving pumkins with the Kings, and Halloween itself. But I got a lot of posts up tonight. Sorry it's taken so long.

Here's why: with the election coming up, I've been a political blog junkie. And there's only so many hours in the day. And Jake's had this mousetrap car project I've been helping him with. We got it to go 6 meters, and that's an A+. And I had to patch my deck. And of course, there's always work. Which fortunately has been mellow lately, but is about to get busy again.

And tonight, Rachel asked me to come to bed with her, for a change. So I did. After a quick hot tub. We watched Olbermann, The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report.

And I blogged on my laptop in bed. WiFi rules.

We've been busy. And having a lot of fun.

Again, sorry for taking so long between posts. Here's a whole bunch.

Incidentally, it's raining. The first significant rain of the season so far. I'm going to go see how my patch job is holding up and then go to sleep.

Thanks for spending some time here.

--Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home