Thursday, October 19, 2006

Halloween Preview...


So I've been workin on pulling together my Halloween costume for a while now. I decided to be Walter Sobchak ("Over the line!" "Mark it zero!" "Shut the f*%k up, Donnie!" "I'm calmer than you are, Dude." etc.) from The Big Lebowski.

I picked up a toy .45 and found a Folgers can in the garage. Got a cheap fishing vest and shades and bandana at the Evil-Mart. I already had the boots. I'm almost there.

I could really use a lid for the coffee can (Folger's switched to plastic cans) and ideally a bowling ball bag. If anyone who reads this is nearby and has one, I would love to borrow it.


Oh, and I ordered dog tags online - for religious preference, one says "Jewish" and one says "Polish Catholic." That's only funny if you have seen the movie more than a few times.

And if you haven't, you probably should.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When past e-mails come back to haunt you . . .

[Eric forgets.]

[Eric:]

The Big Lebowski is on another plane altogether. It is not just a Cohen
brothers' film, it is sublime.

OK, you caught me. It slipped my mind. And you're right, it is.

--Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: scmcafee@cox.net [mailto:scmcafee@cox.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:16 AM
To: esoder@commtechpros.com
Subject: RE: cohen bros

Thanks. Suprised your fave isn't the Big Lbski. I liked O Brother too.

-Scott

---- Eric Soderstrom esoderatcommtechpros.com wrote:
> > Seen 'em both. Like 'em both. I think my favorite Cohen brothers'
> > movie is O Brother, but these two will do in a pinch.
> >
> > --Eric

[trivia question: what were: "'em both"?]

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home