Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Three weeks?

It doesn't feel like three weeks. Anybody still around. I don't know why I haven't been blogging. I've been busy, but not that busy. I've got stuff from January to get out. It's like Blog constipation or something.

Anyway - quick update and a haiku...

The Indy trip is off. Not happening. Lots of people were apologetic about it. And when I found out, I was left with a weird mix of feelings.

And the haiku...

All day long I write
Clever haiku in my head
I don't write them down

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admittedly, I don't check your blog daily. Mostly I stop by when I think about it - not quite sure how often that is.

Well... I am (insert appropriate emotion here) that you are not travelling to Indy.

I'll be doing another flying trip down to Cali to look at houses. And hopefully see Ghost Rider Saturday night. It will depend on how we are feeling. Shell is still sick & I am recently recovered from being sick.

Take care & don't forget to write down your clever haiku.

-Joe

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home