Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jake's 8th Grade Graduation...



We went to Jake's 8th grade graduation ceremonies tonight. It was HOT HOT HOT!

But we survived. Packed gymnasium. Well run ceremony. And it's over now.

In the Fall, it all starts for real with High School. My mind keeps flashing to some pictures I have on Jake's first day of school. With his Winnie The Pooh backpack, reaching up to grab Rachel's hand. If I ever get my scanner hooked up, I'll get that picture up here.

Anyway, I don't know why I keep flashing to that. Maybe it's because it all feels like this...

Like it's all a blur and he just keeps growing up and it keeps getting faster and faster.



Anyway, here's Jake and some of his buddies.


And here we are, so proud of him...

Apologies to the family for the crummy pictures. I'm still learning. I brought the wrong lens and my SpeedLite wouldn't fire, so the gym pics all came out blurry. But now I've got four years to get the kinks worked out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home