Friday, April 20, 2007

And then on Sunday...

You know, after Brad's party. A few short hours after I got to sleep after the drive home on Saturday night, Paul and Lauren called to drop by on their way home from a camping trip. Otherwise I would have slept 'til Noon or later. And they brought a gi-normous sandwich with them. You know, for us to eat. So I didn't have to cook anything. But I did make Rachel a veggie sandwich.

And then we tubbed and sat outside.



You know, because it was sunny out.


And then I had a nice nap in the hammock.

[Insert Mental Picture Here]

You know, because I didn't get much sleep. Because of Brad's party and all.

And Paul and I played some pool because his back is feeling better. And I think I even won a game or two. But probably one.

Also, we planted roses all along the rocks out back a while ago. There are three plants that we planted last year. Well, we planted 4, but 1 died. And we bought a whole bunch more and planted them. They probably won't bloom until next year. But the three from last year are doing great. It finally occurred to me that, duh, deer won't come in the yard to eat my roses. At least I don't think they will.



The first one popped this week.


So we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home