Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So much to blog about...

And I'll get to it, hopefully by the weekend. Been up to quite a bit lately. Last Friday, Rachel, Jake and I went to Petaluma and had dinner at Pazzo with my prom date Elise and her two kids. I hadn't seen her in 20 years or so. It was great. And then Saturday was Andrea's birthday party. It was down at little beach this year. That's become something we look forward to every Summer now. Last night I went out to Pleasanton and stayed with Cuz because I had to be on site at Robert Half for work today. The meeting went well. I think I acommplished the modest task that was my charge, so chalk one up for this Lebowski achiever. Then on the way home after the meeting, I stopped by Laurie's work. She has the sweetest f-ing office!!! And she takes Brie to work.

Anyway, I have pictures from all of that stuff. But right now, I need to go send a status e-mail about my meeting today and then go get in the pool because I am very hot and tired and I have just about had it with the whole Trooper situation.

Also - shout out to Travis! Happy Last Day of Work, man. I thought your last day was going to be a retirement party in another 25 years or so. Glad to see you getting out now while you're still young. And good luck with the packing and moving and unpacking and meeting new people and finding a job and all.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bro...

Thanks for stopping by yesterday. Gaspar says "your brother is a gas!" I'm glad you got to come see the digs. Not a bad place to work, eh?

Oh yeah, One more thing...I surprisingly had not used my calculater since you left yesterday...UNTIL NOW.
8008???
Are you 12???
I guess if you were 12, you would have typed 80087355!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Just wait till you go to use your stapler!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bee leev you ave my shtapler

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POST THE TOUREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you Cuz. Please don't be better than me at Guitar Hero.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Cuz, you sure Gaspar didn't say, "Your brother has bad gas??" He did eat pizza and wings at my house.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD...CUZ MAYBE that IS what he said...

I completely forgot, RIGHT as I open my office door to go help my AP girl, Bro blows an air biscuit the size of a hot air balloon. Then starts laughing about it. I SO blame YOU & your wings!

When am I going to see you and little, little Cuz, CUZ?!? Miss you man!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

I didn't even eat any wings. I ordered them for Cuz. But he is all lean and fit now and wouldn't touch them.

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I woulda ate the wings if I didn't already eat a Chipotle! I think Domino's closed for the night after your massive order. Reminds me of the 7-course meals we'd order for room service in Dallas.

Little Cuz! Soon I hope. :)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home