Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh yeah...

I almost forgot to mention, I'm home from Denver (Englewood, actually- or was that Walnut Creek?) and Rachel and Jake are home from their trip too. Great big hugs were held in Petaluma on Tuesday night when we all rendezvous-ed.

Denver was, well, pretty much like anywhere else. Only higher. Same restaurants and stores and strip malls and such that you see anywhere else you go any more. It saddens me.

The meeting went well enough, so we may win a project out there. It will be good for me in a lot of ways if we do. I'll get to design and build a cool application. And I'll have to spend some time on site, so I will be able to go exploring like we did in Oregon and Washington. I'm sure there's still some beauty there, right?

Why am I so crotchety? I'm actually in a pretty good mood, but I sound so pissy.

Oh, and while there, it occurred to me that at Coors field, all of the seats are nose-bleed seats, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

Hi Eric, I am long removed from the computer I had with your email address. How delighted am I to find your very cute blog here? Very.....I am coming down to Novato on Saturday, and will think of you every time I drive past The Lights at Fireman's Fund...If you have a sec, drop me a line at elisehillyer@gmail.com

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home