Friday, June 29, 2007

All Your Pillow Are Belong To Us!

Jake left last weekend. And yesterday I drove Rachel down to Paul and Lauren's so Paul could drop them both off at the airport shuttle. They arrived back East safe and sound. Jake had a four hour lay over, so I'm glad his grandparents went with him. Nothing good could come of a 14 year old alone for four hours in an airport.

Anyway - I have next week off. Except for Monday when I have a couple of meetings.

Not sure what I'm gonna do. And I'm looking for ideas. I avoided making plans to keep all options "on the table," as the Bush administration likes to say. And now here I am, vacation started, and nothing to do. I have to make sure all of the weeds are whacked. The annual inspection for fire breaks is July 1. And the local fireworks show is Tuesday at dusk. Other than that, no plans. Oh, except to float in the pool.

I started a list of the top ten cool things about having the house all to myself.

I got stuck on:

1.) I get all the pillows to myself.

And that's all I could come up with. I almost wrote, "Get to leave the toilet seat up," but then I realized that's really not so cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home