Friday, July 06, 2007

Red Neck iPhone...

I really wanted to get an iPhone, but I'm locked in to Verizon for another year. Fortunately, I am on vacation and had some time and some duct tape.

I give you the Red Neck iPhone...


Incidentally, I thought this up last week, before I saw this week's Flight Of The Conchords. Which is hilarious if you ask me, Rachel, Glenn or Michelle. "I'm the Hip-Hop-opotamus, my lyrics are bottomless, I...(can't think of any more rhymes). That floored me. See for yourself...



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean "locked into" Verizon? Sorry - they send me this thing called a paycheck & for some reason, I now have some kind of loyalty to them.

I looked into the iPhone & personally, just not that excited. I think your redneck phone (although I seriously doubt a redneck would have bought a U2 iPod) is a better and cheaper solution.

My main complaints for the iPhone (using my Treo and Video iPod for comparison) - slower network for internet access, no keyboard for typing e-mails - touchscreen only, only 4GB or 8GB storage. That is low compared to my 60GB iPod - not my Treo - that doesn't have much storage, but I bought a few 1GB SD cards that I can plug in. I think that makes up for it. Oh yeah and there is that... $600 price tag. Ouch.

What pod? That pod - oh, just ignore that - see, it is empty now. Now just come with us...

-Joe

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phone is cool...Conchords STILL suck...I'm glad you didn't convince me to add HBO to my basic cable for THAT show!!! hahaha

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried AGAIN...I don git it!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home