Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dregsagna...

What is dregsagna? That's what you make with what's left over after you make lasagna for your friends who just had a baby. It's never the same because it all depends on what's left over. Sometimes there's more sauce and less ricotta. Sometimes there's no romano left. This one came out pretty good. A little dry, maybe. And I grabbed some corn and a ribeye. Yummy dinner for one.
I tried out my swim mask today. But the pool was a little cloudy. And I learned that it is difficult to use a swim mask when you have a mustache of any sort.

I did six loads of laundry.

I folded four loads of laundry.

And I finished up cleaning the kitchen.


Tomorrow is my last day of this little vacation. But it's pretty much just a regular Sunday. I have to pack for a trip to Denver. Weird how Rachel and Jake and I will cross paths at the airport. As weird as it is for me to leave before they get home, it will be even weirder for them to come home to an empty house.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dregsagna looks pretty good. Of cours the rib-eye doesn't look bad either. Hmm... ws it all leftovs, odo you actually cook for one when you are home alone. I do a lot of eating out of cans and microwaving when I am by myself.

-Joe

1:33 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Oh, I had a few hot dogs, for sure. And a frozen pizza or two. But cooking is something of a hobby for me. And with Rachel being a vegetarian and Jake's dietary restrictions, I don't always get to cook exactly what I want to eat. So meat sauce in the dregsagna and the rib eye, and the corn were all treats for me. And it was fun cooking for just me.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home