Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas...

It was tough getting out of bed this morning, but the combined efforts of my son and wife got the job done with some help from Peet's Coffee and The Captain.

Captain Crunch, not Captain Morgan.

And we're rushed- gotta get down to the Bainter household for brunch with our family before we all head over to the McNaught's for dinner. Jake will spend some time with his Dad and his Grandparents on that bracnh of the family tree. I believe he will be opening presents four times today. Hope the poor kid doesn't get a paper cut.

We spoiled our good puppies...


And each other...



And I'm in my Christmas sweater...

And off to pack the car and hit the road.

Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

hey eric!
god bless us everyone!
i'm back from the dead like in Magoo's Christmas Carol..."Spirits? Izzat You? Spirits!!
Don't leave me!"
Is that a Roland Jakers got? that is a sweet sweeeet
amp! I cut my teeth on that bad boy...
and I'm quietly blown away that Rachel never had
Pepper's either what gives, phred?....
Keep it healthy in 08 brutha!
Miss you guys somethin awful!
Froggy

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home