Thursday, January 03, 2008

Good job Jake...

So Rachel and I volunteered to coordinate the coaches' room for the Middletown High School Wrestling Tournament this weekend. And I went to the school web site looking for a logo or graphic for the thank you letters I'm writing to the local businesses that are donating goods and services. And I came across a picture and said, "Hey, that's my kid." I know I mentioned this in an earlier post, but here are a few seconds worth of our boy's 15 minutes of fame...





Mustangs of the Month November 2007


Pictured with Mr. Heller, Principal, is Maegan Taylor, Senior, nominated by Mrs. Pease for excellence in Economics, Speech/Debate & JSA; Alexis Rockwell, Sophomore, nominated by Ms. Jimenez for outstanding progress in Spanish II and by Mrs. Pease for excellence in World History; Victor Rincon, Sophomore, nomiated by Mrs. Carlisle for turning in every Spanish assignment; and Jacob Storti, Freshman, nominated by Mrs. Macedo for his great attitude in Earth Science. Maegan Taylor was also recognized as MHS Student of the Month at a recent MUSD Board Meeting. Way to go mighty Mustangs!
I love that he is wearing a Social Distortion T-shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home