Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My name in lights...

I'm rockin' a Hyundai!

Remember that really cool thing I talked about a while back with Japanese and English text to speech to read back e-mails over the phone in either language? Well, it's show time. I'm on site tomorrow morning at Otsuka Pharmaceuticals in Rockville, MD trying to get it working in the real world.

I've got until Friday to get it all working. But I am hoping that I can get it done in a day. I really want to get back home - lots going on. And I also think that is pretty unrealistic. But we'll see. Maybe the Gods of Technology will smile upon me.

Then again, it's only 3.5 hours to Edison, NJ. What do you say, Glenny? Meet me in Philly for dinner?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the gods of technology are pissing on me today, so I hope they'll be all out by the time you get to work. May they smile upon your project.

-Joe

5:48 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

They smiled on me. Thanks for taking the hit for me.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home