Monday, January 21, 2008

Chain Blogging...

This is new to me. I mean, I remember chain letters. Often they were sort of pyramid scams - "Send $5 to the person on top of this list and then send the list to 5 friends. Don't break the chain or you will have bad luck." And I've had chain e-mails, which, for the most part, are a complete waste of bandwidth.

I got tagged with a Blog Chain back on January 9th from Blue Meme. And I didn't see it until today - so perhaps that's why I've had this run of bad luck. I hope to change my fortune by keeping the chain going.

It's a blog chain about 2008 headlines. Here are John's:


Headline I most fear seeing in 2008:
Bush Declares Himself Winner of Third Term; Congress Declines to Investigate, Writes Letter Expressing 'Strong Disappointment'

Headline I most want to see in 2008: "We Give Up": D.C. Bureaus of NYT, Washington Post Resign En Masse, "Follow Passion" and Join Staff of Entertainment Weekly

Headline I most expect to see in 2008: Collapsing Economy, Administration Scandals, Endless War "good news" for Republican Hopefuls, Pundits Say

Headline I least expect to see in 2008: Mortgage Crisis Abates; Real Estate Market Rebounds

Here are mine:

Headline I most fear seeing in 2008: Terrorists Detonate Dirty Bomb at Democratic National Convention - Bomb went off during Edwards' acceptance speech - Clinton To Accept Nomination via satellite from New York

Headline I most want to see in 2008: Northern California and Oregon Secede: Form Republic of Northern Califoregon - NC President Kucinich working with Gov. Schwarzenegger to Resolve I-5 Border Dispute

Headline I most expect to see in 2008: E-Voting Irregularities 'Isolated' and 'Insignificant' - Pelosi says investigation 'off the table'

Headline I least expect to see in 2008: U.S. Troops Come Home to Plenty of Jobs, Strong Economy, and Universal Health Care

Now, who to tag...Hmmm, well if I tag Glenn, he might get around to a 2009 headline list. So Ted or Elise. Why not both?

Ted and Elise, you are both officially tagged.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry - I am a little too scientific to believe that at the quantum level, failing to post those headlines would result in physical damage to your water heater. I'm funny like that.

-Joe

9:52 AM  
Blogger bluememe said...

Secession -- man, I could get behind that.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home