Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Thanks for the Support

Thanks to my friends and family who
have called or written me offering
support and guidance. It's been a great
help to me. My company has been
through some lean times in the past
and pulled through. And I feel like thingIs
could turn around in a couple of months.
But without Chris' contract, I don't think
we can afford to wait. And our old
partner hounding us for money that
just isn't there isn't helping any.

I keep hoping the phone is going to ring
with a new project to kick off. And I also
printed the forms that are required to
shut down an LLC. That felt like loading
a gun to put the family dog down.

Last night I made the mistake of
checking e-mail before going to sleep.
I'm not making that mistake again
tonight. I really need some good
sleep.

And we'll see what tomorrow brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home