Friday, September 01, 2006

236.6...

...and the reunion is in 15 days.

I had a blip - gained a half pound last weekend by eating out three nights in a row. And I'm a little worried about this weekend since we've got family coming up and the plan is to eat, drink, paddle around the lake and be merry. And the lake is only so big. I'm making a ham and lasagna. Portion control will be the key.

And even if I fail to continue to lose, or even if I gain a little, I'm not going to freak out. I look better already, and more important, I feel better. And I'm in this for the long haul. The reunion will come and go, and I'm going to keep on exercising and eating right.

And hey, I'm married - and besides that, I never did very well with the chicks that will be there anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home