Friday, August 03, 2007

Amazing What Kids'll Do For You...

So we had just finished dinner - angel hair pasta and sauce with some green beans from Dolores and Michael's garden, and my belly was full, and I had a serious case of the lazies coming on. Plus Rachel kept waking me up last night. So I'm tired. Anyway, Michaels says, "Why don't the four of us go in and play pool with teams?" And as I was groaning and about to say, "You know, it's been a long week and I'm full and I just want to sit down and do nothing."

But before I said that, Jake said, with great enthusiasm, "Yeah, come on Eric, you can be on my team."

So we played some pool. And I'm glad we did. And it made me feel proud and special that he picked me, even with his idols Grandpa and Paul here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg - He already knows about the "pity pick". They do grow up fast, don't they?

-Joe

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home