Friday, August 03, 2007

Laurie is Officially Banned From Complaining About Work...Ever!!!

I went to visit her there the other day and it is absolutely beautiful. And she works in a gorgeous 100 or so year old building. She works at Sebastiani winery...
And has this great office with beautiful stone work and wood work...

And Brie gets to go to work with her...
And if things ever get really bad, you can always go on over to the tasting room...

On a Tuesday even. Seriously, how bad can it be, ever?

Anyway, it was cool to see where she works. I'm proud of and happy for my little Sis. It seems like she has found a really great place for her.


Also, she loaned me her extra Aeron chair which has made my office a much better place to work, too. Amazing what a good chair will do for you in a sedentary job like mine. Thanks Sis!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming up Bro...

Yes, I do work in a great place. Brie is obviously very happy as well! I think I finally found a good fit after several years of instability! Thanks again for coming to visit.

PS: The chair is all yours.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home