Monday, August 20, 2007

Whoah...

I just realized that was two "blue" posts in a row. And this is supposed to be a family blog.

Isn't it? Wait, what's the point of this thing again? Wasn't it recipes and politics? Bad typing?

Anyway, here's a picture of Jake and his friend Mario playing in the pool last week.

Unfortunately, the pool is quite green this week. I'm gonna have to spend some time on that.

Also, I have this project I'm starting for Wisconsin Power and Light. And I had to take this OSHA test for hazardous chemicals in the workplace or whatever. It's great because now I know all of these TLAs (Three letter acronyms) that Rachel bandies about. Like "PPE" and "MSDS" and stuff. And I aced the test.

It was pretty easy, but I'm still proud to have gotten 100%. Funny how they drill that in to you when you're little and it still matters when we're older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home