Saturday, August 18, 2007

From The Onion...

I was working on a post of my own that went something like, "The Yankees are coming! The Yankees are coming!" One if by fastball, two if by curve. Something like that.

Anyway, this post is for Laurie, Glenn, Jake, Rachel (but only when she can't find her Boston cap), and to some extent, Lauren (although she has become more of an A's fan. I'm a little scared because there is a very real chance I will have to root for the flippin' Angels come October. At least I'll get some quality time with my father-in-law.


Fucking Yankees, Reports Nation

The Onion

Fucking Yankees, Reports Nation

BOSTON—Moments after the New York Yankees continued a month-long stretch that has seen them climb from the bottom of the AL East to pull within a once unfathomable four games of the first-place Red Sox by defeating the Baltimore Orioles...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

with luck, you'll have to root for the Mariners instead of the Angels. Sorry - one of my carryovers from my time in Seattle. Of course, if Ichiro leaves, I'll probably lose interest immediately.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home