Saturday, August 04, 2007

I am truly relaxed...

...and it's really nice. We swam and chatted and cooked and ate and watched TV and played pool and threw water balloons and read and hot tubbed and felt the hot sun on our faces and the cool breeze on our skin and listened to music and talked and did some chores and went for drives to Wal-Mart for crayons and coloring books (where else around here can you get those things?) and took pictures and played virtual pool and watered lawns and flowers and fed fish and washed Jettas and spoke on the phone...

...with friends...

...and I called Travis and Julie and got Julie who said, "I've got company and Travis is in Lincoln, Nebraska and I'll call you back (and she just did and left a message saying everythin is OK and everyone is fine and we'll talk tomorrow)...

...and I called Scott and Kimra and got, "The number you have dialed...is no longer in service and..." I dialed another number and then another and got Scott who said, "I'm checking out my new house for the first time and..."

And we can talk tomorrow.

"Let me know when you find the 7 1/2 minute hallway."


I thought it was a little weird buying a car on the internet.

But a house?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home