Saturday, August 04, 2007

Andrea's Birthday...

I rushed off to cook dinner without posting pictures from Andrea's birthday party at the lake last weekend.
I was supposed to help Tony, I mean Frank, work the grill.

But there wasn't much to do but keep him in fresh beers.

Yeah, sure, it's your birthday, go ahead and do what you like. Too bad we didn't have any scissors for her to run with.

After swimming and eating and a single Coors Light, I was overcome by the snoozies...

It was a hoot. Lots of family and friends in from all over. Here's everybody (Except for the large Deputy taking the picture and his wife)...

Someone caught us all Shmoopie...


And here's Marla and Rachel...
And Rachel and Jake...
It was cool to have a party like that at the lake. We don't take advantage of the neat amenities here enough. Oh, and we went down in the golf cart. That was fun, too.

I think Andrea had a really good time. She's a sweet kid, and somehow manages to keep getting sweeter as she gets older.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes... the snoozies. I get the same thing. I try to blame it on "it was a strong beer" or "I didn't get much sleep last night" and still trying to avoid using the "leave me alone, I'm old & I can nap when I want"

6:41 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Yeah, but it was a Coors Light. I thin that beer is really just carbonated water from a rusty tap in New Jersey with a Tylenol PM thrown in.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

That Yankee cap looks absolutely smashing on Jake!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home