Sunday, August 12, 2007

Saturday Golf and DInner...

Out of the blue on Saturday, Frank and Marla called and asked if we wanted to go hit some golf balls and get some dinner at the Greenview. This was a little odd as I have never known Frank to play golf. But I was all for it.

It was, I think, the first time I've strapped the clubs on the Hotel Yorba Courtesy Car.

Andrea's got a golf camp next week, so we wanted to practice. I haven't hit a ball in a long time, and I don't know that Tony's ever played. And it was a blast. We had a few pops and smacked a couple of hundred balls.

Then we had dinner.
Decent meal. And I don't know what they've got going on down there. Apparently the restaurant is closed for a remodel and reopening or something. And the bar closed at 9:00. The management frequently complains that we residents don't support our local amenities. Who wants to go to a bar that closes at 9:00 on a Saturday? And what happened to Karaoke?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home