Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thank You!

Thank you from both of us to everyone for their love and support. And thank you for the offers of help, as well. This last week has just flown by.

I can't believe it's been a week already. Here's an update...


Two dogs today. This webcam is great. It makes me seem magical when I show up to, say, take away her lunch tray right when she's done eating. I have to admit, though, I am sick of listening to Crafters Coast To Coast and movies like "You've Got Mail."

She seems to be moving better today, and her pain has diminished a little. And she made it down to the hot tub this morning for a soak. I think we're going to try to do another one tonight. It's just that going back up the stairs sucks. But we'll see. Today she asked, "How am I going to go to work on Monday if I'm still like this?"

I don't know. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home