Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I almost forgot...

Or maybe I just blocked it out. But I got my butt kicked at Scrabble Saturday night. I don't often lose, but Ted used all of his letters twice for a monster score - like 277 or something. I'll leave it to Ted to post his exact score. It was a personal best for him. And Rachel took second. A distant second, but second none the less. And then there was me, bringing up the rear with some solid words like "ax" and "an".

It was humbling. Especially after the kite flying misadventure. Maybe if I keep trying, I'll find something I'm good at.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Seymour said...

Ted - 367
Rachel - 147
Eric - 138

Sorry about that my friend. Sometimes you just get on a roll.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Thanks, Ted.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home