Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A violation of my privacy...

First, I need to just say that I can't believe Rachel would take a picture of me while I'm sleeping. I would never do that to her. Unless it was on the way home from the dentist.

This was so funny to her that she had to get the camera because, she says, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you without a picture." She got up this morning, got in the shower, and came out to find me sleeping like this...

She's right, I probably wouldn't have believed her. By the way, I am wearing boxer jammies. You just can't see them. And tomorrow I'm gonna get up really early and take a picture of her in the shower while she thinks I'm sleeping like that.

Right. Early enough to catch her in the shower. Not gonna happen.

Also, there is a lizard somewhere in my office...

I got the camera and he (or she) scurried under the extra desk in my office while I was shooting that picture. I would like to think that he (or she) got in one day while I (or me) left the door open or something. I'd hate to think something like that could just find it's way in to our house through a crack in the wall or something.

My efforts to locate the lizard and relocate him (or her) to the garden have failed so far. I'm still a little weird about creepy crawly things. I mean, I can do it, but it makes me uncomfortable. Maybe I'll get Jake to do it tomorrow.

In the meantime, I've decided to call him (or her) Leddie Lizzard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason the mental image I have of you asking for Jake's help with the icky lizard is quite amusing.

Say "Hi" to Leddie for me. Oh yeah - Rachel and Jake, too.

-Joe

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home