Friday, September 07, 2007

Quick Friday Night Update...

I spoke to Rachel one more time.

Well, I actually called and asked the floor nurse for an update on Rachel's condition and she said because of HIPAA regulations she couldn't tell me anything - but that Rachel was awake and watching television, and I could talk to her.

Um...OK.

Anyway, Rachel sounded much better than the last time I talked to her. She said her nausea was better and she ate all of her dinner and she was in less pain. I asked why and she said they switched her from Dilaudid to Percocet and it seems to be the magic combination.

Now I am going to bed knowing she is feeling better and that Jake and I will probably bring Rachel home tomorrow. But if she starts talking like Rush Limbaugh, I am going to be concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home