Sunday, June 08, 2008

I was just emulating Glenn...

Sorry it's been so long. I've been busy with work...









It's been long hours with a customer who keeps changing their minds about things, personnel changes, things like that. So I've spent a lot of time on the phone, doing design work, managing the project, building a test plan - basically the work of three people.





And then I've blown off steam watching Lost Season 2 with Rachel and playing World of Warcraft. I got myself to 60 and saved 700 Gold for an epic mount. And after all that, well, I haven't much felt like spending more time in front of a screen.



But when Travis called this morning to make sure I was OK, well, I decided I better put something up.




A lot has happened. Rachel has done a bunch of interesting craft projects.


I turned 40.

Rachel got me this great print...


Laurie has stayed here off and on, and then she got a job. So, you know, congratulations to her. And she's almost as big of a video game junkie as me. So it's not wasted time, it's family time.

Dolores got her Master's



That's a huge accomplishment and we are all very proud of her. Her sister came out and we all got soaked at the ceremony and then went to dinner at Pazzo.

Lauren is rocking along toward's nursing school.

Jake got his grades back on track, we think. And he got a Golden Mustang Award for PE. A year ago he got a C in PE, so we are proud of him. He's had a good year, all told, and one week to go.

Oh, and he and I spent the better part of today trying to bring our lawns back from the grave.

That's about it for this update. I will try to get back in to the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home