Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hot Tub Time!

All done. Except for the brownies. And you know what? Forget brownies. They were coming from a box anyway. Everything else was done by me and it's better that way.

Here's how they came out...





















Cookies covering every flat surface in the kitchen. Now that's Christmas! And I learned to love Silpat this year. Those Peanut Butter Blossoms slid right off.

Here's Moe and Moe...


And here's the tree that Rachel made beautiful...



And I didn't really think there was anything that would get in the way of us going over the hill tomorrow. But Rachel checked the weather and now she's worried about it. So we'll just have to see what tomorrow brings.
And, I guess, what Santa brings.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted Seymour said...

Hey buddy, Merry Christmas to you. Wish I could join in eating some reindeer poop, but perhaos another year!

had a nice Christmas here with my dad. Very sweet actually.

love you all, ted

5:48 AM  
Blogger Perfect Pear said...

Merry Christmas my old friend! All kinds of happiness to you and your family.
Cindy

8:06 PM  
Blogger Ted Seymour said...

Here's my little Ted Bindi for you, from Chennai, India. I'm writing up a posting or two so check it out when you get a chance.

Saw a sign today that you'd appreciate:

"The Immaculate English Language Teaching."

Oh and of course, there is a company or brand apparently called Hind that sells toilets. Thought of you when I saw that one for sure.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home