Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whoah-hoah what I want to know is...

Where does the time go?

So sorry for the lack of posts. Work has been kicking my butt. Juggling 3 projects. Did I mention I'm working on a store locator and nutritional information phone application for a fast food company? I wish I could tell you which fast food company, but they made me sign a McNon-Disclosure-Agreement.

I am really proud of the staff of the Hotel Yorba. Rachel, Jake, and I got everything all together, house cleaned top to bottom and everything. Rachel's Mom came up to help tonight, but by the time she got here, there wasn't much left to do. She and Rachel made the pumpkin pies and took a relaxing hot tub in the fog. We don't often get fog here, and when we do, it makes for a really nice soak.

I mopped, cleaned the bathroom, and washed the dogs. Then I made chocolate chip pumpkin bread. And, of course, I made Lola's Stuffing. I repeat, I will take the Pepsi Challenge with ANY stuffing out there. Great Grandma Lola's is the best.

Also, I missed my Blog-iversary a few days ago. 3 Years I've been at this now. So, you know, Happy Belated Anniversary to Mind Blogging Typos. Man I thought that was clever when I thought that up!

And wow, I've been so busy, I am just now hearing about the attacks in India. Thoughts and prayers with everyone touched by that.

And I wish you all safe travel and great food and lots of precious time with family.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow. Or maybe the next day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Seymour said...

Happy THanksgiving to you and yours buddy. and a tip of the glass to Aunt Lola and her stuffing.....

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home