Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I did it...

You might remember a little over two years ago when I had my MRI Freakout.

Well, I finally got around to getting it done today. I've been practicing lying still for a while. My doctor prescribed 4 mg of valium to help me relax. Which is just about enough to take the edge off my first cup of coffee. I took my Bucky eye shades, and spritzed them with lavender. And I had them play my Jean-Michele Jarre Oxygene album. I couldn't find Magnetic Fields which would have been more appropriate.

And best of all, Rachel sat in the room with me with her hand on my arm. That made it all OK.

So hopefully with these new pictures, my new doctor will be able to figure out what is wrong with my shoulder.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

Well done, Eric! I would need more Valium than that to take the edge off the first cup of coffee you made for me!! mmm, that was so good.....

5:43 PM  
Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

I'm chiming in to wish you well both physically and mentally after last night's loss...that was tough to watch after they battled back...great series though...
you gotta hand it to the Rays...worst to first indeed!
I'm looking at third place myself next year so whaddya do? take care of yourself Eric...

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a couple of weeks - so what is the latest? Did they figure out what is wrong with your shoulder? Or are you just getting old?

Btw - How did the Sox do this year? What?!? They lost to Tampa Bay? Weren't they they last place team last year?

-Joe

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home