Thursday, January 01, 2009

Kickin' Father Time To The Curb...

Happy New Year!


It's been a blur since Christmas. There was helping Lauren and Paul move and then all of a sudden it was New Year's Eve.



Most of us spent the better part of the evening in our jammies and it was grand.

I realized that seeing Dick Clark makes me sad not because he is old, but becuase I have been watching his New Year's Rockin' Eve for over 30 years and seeing him that way reminds me of my own mortality. Everything decays, even Dick Clark, and even you and even me.

Wow, that wasn't very celebratory.

I'll get some more pics up later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Let's hear it for decay!

We actually went out for a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. The older couple (read: ancient) next to us was there for their wedding anniversay. They were pretty amusing. She was very friendly & talkative & his hearing aid battery was dead. Other than that - a night at home in our jammies. Such exciting lives.

Happy New Year!

1:26 AM  
Blogger Ted Seymour said...

Dude, I actually got a red dot on my forehead this morning. Was like communion. You never know, buddy, you never know. And everything is always decaying so it's time we got used to it. Love you Mr. Soderganeshekumar.

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home