Sunday, February 22, 2009

Super Grubbin'!

I am still messed up on sleep patterns. Too many middle of the night maintenance windows last week. But I'm hoping I will get tired at a normal time tonight.

It's the Oscars, and Rachel went down to Lauren and Paul's and Paul was supposed to come here. But he took one for the team and stayed home to Hector-sit. So we have tons of leftovers for tomorrow.
It was great grub. Steak and Chicken fajitas, Rice and Beans, Newman's Lemonade, and a little Don Julio to top it all off at the end.

And Don Julio is my new favorite tequila.

Jake did a hot pepper...


Here is a picture of Moe and a portrait of the man she is named after...


And here are our new drapes downstairs...



Check out how well they match the Tiki Lounge...

Other than that, I replaced the fire-proof gasket on our wood stove, and I plan to go enjoy it's warmth. Rachel got all the goo off, so I am sure it will stick well.

That's it for now.


Oh, except on more thing - Max took over 25,000 calls last week. Complaints have tapered off - we discovered a lot of people were pushing 1 or 2 like they used to from the old system. We put a fix in for that. And we finally got a compliment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Perfect Pear said...

Is that dog imitating Moe with a cigar? It sure looks like it. That's cool.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the compliment. May many more follow.

I noticed two things in your post that just sounded wrong:
"The man SHE was named after" and "my new favorite tequila". Tequila and favorite just don't go together in my book.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home