Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So I went down to Jake's Game Today...

..and I took the necessary precautions.

Last week, Jake pinch hit late in the game. And I got this picture...

Storti HBP - get on base any way you can, son. He took one for the team.

That's generally how it's been all season. He comes in in the later innings. And we've gone to a bunch of games. Today I got stuck working later than I wanted to. And Jeff and I went down. We got there in the 5th inning. And Jake started. So we saw him in the field for half an inning. And then I got this picture of him in the on deck circle.


And then the kid who was up drove in a run, which invoked the ten-run rule and the game was over. He went 1 for 3 before we got there.

And here's a picture of a dinner I made a couple of weeks ago.


And this is how you beat Thaddius...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home